Breast conserving surgery (BCT) after neoadjuvant therapy for large primary breast cancer (T2-T3) with infavourable tumor-to-breast size ratio(NEO‐BCT‐2). Kun aktuell ved inklusjon i I-BCT studien. PI: Helle Skjerven.
- Women with histological confirmed, Her-2 negative breast cancer, WHO performance status 2, and included for treatment in the I-BCT-1 study
- Signed informed consent for the Neo-BCT-2(T2/T3) study
- Able to comply with the Neo-BCT-2(T2/T3) study protocol
- ASA 1-3. ASA-score is American Society of Anesthesiologist’s physical status classification system of patients before surgery. Category 1 and 2 includes healthy patients and patients with only mild systemic disease, whereas ASA 3 includes patients with more serious systemic diseases (but still operable).
- Loco-regional relapse of earlier breast cancer
- Inability (irrespective of reason) to receive the recommended neoadjuvant treatment decided by the treating physician.
Contact information: Helle Skjerven, sbskjh(a)vestreviken.no