EMIT: Establishment of Molecular profiling for Individual Treatment decisions in Early Breast Cancer. PI: Bjørn Naume.
- Written informed consent (informed consent document to be approved by the Independent Ethics Committee [IEC]) obtained prior to any study-specific procedure
- Female or male ≥18 years of age
- Able to comply with the protocol
- Primary surgery completed
- Histologically confirmed adenocarcinoma of the breast ≤ 5.0 cm in size (pT1-2) without metastasis to regional lymph nodes (pN0)
- Primary tumor concluded as ER positive (> 1%) HER2 negative
- Stage IV (metastatic disease).
- Previous treatment for localized breast cancer
- HER2 positive
- As ER and PgR negativity (or <1% expression).
- Other concomitant or earlier carcinoma less than five years prior to the breast cancer diagnosis, exept for BCC and in situ cervix cancer
- Treatment with any investigational drug. Participation in observational-, diet- or physical activity intervention trials is allowed.
Evidence of any other disease or condition that by the investigator is considered to impede follow up of the patients.